Wouldn't it be nice if the Dice always fell in your favour?
In this game, they can- if you manage a way into their hearts...
- Part Strategy-Roguelike, Part Dating Simulator!
- When the Funky Lich turns all the people in the land into dice-based puns, it's up to you and your newly formed party of adventures to save the day!
- Use your dice-turned party to defeat dangerous enemies!
- Form relationships with your dice to make them roll better- or neglect them and make their rolls worse...
Fighting and Loving
- The game is played in three phases: Walking on the Map, Fighting and Flirting!
- After each successful combat encounter you gain a new card in your deck- and a bouquet of flowers to give the the die of your dreams.
- The better your relationship with a certain dice, the better they roll. But be careful: Neglected dice will try to sabotage you!
- There is a known bug where the Jealousy-Icon will appear for the wrong dice. As far as we know, this is only a visual bug, though.
- Managing your cards in the "Card" Menu, accessible from the map, can be the key to success!
Attacks and Effects
Mastering the knowledge of your own abilities is just as important as knowing your enemy. Here are the kinds of attacks you can expect to stumble upon:
- Damage - Straight forward. Deals damage to the opponent.
- Heal - Heals a dice roll amount's worth.
- Shield - Fills up the user's Shield value. When attacked, the Shield value will take all hits until it hits 0. All Shields will reset back to zero at the start of the user's next turn, though!
- Energy - On your turn, you can play as many cards as you have in your deck- or as many as you have the Energy to play. Certain attacks will try to suck Energy from their opponents or give themselves more Energy per turn.
- Dodge - Dodging allows the user to circumvent one attack completely. You can activate multiple dodges to ignore multiple attack! Just beware: Like the Shield, the user's Dodges reset to 0 on their next turn!
- Steal/Super Steal - Certain Enemies can steal your cards! This powerful tool only has one usage each per combat encounter (although some enemies have multiple "Steal" cards that they can then play once). A variant of Steal, "Super Steal" also adds the stolen card to the Enemy's temporary deck!
- Poison - A particularly nasty tactic used by strong fighters. Getting poisoned adds a Poison Meter to your heart. At the end of your turn, you'll take damage equal to the Poison Meter! But there's hope: After damaging you, the poison gets weaker, until it disappears. Enemies can still try to add more poison to the wound, though!
This game was made by Thick As Thieves: